Terms & Conditions
British Coursework Help considers it obligatory on your part to carefully read the terms of our services and their stipulations before entering into an agreement with us. Furthermore, it is agreed that conducting a transaction with us means that the following terms and conditions have been acknowledged, read, and understood, by you.
All content accessible on this website which comprises of text, logo, images, paragraphs, graphics are the sole property of British Coursework Help. The trademarked name used on our site belongs to the corresponding holding company and thus cannot be associated with any service or product which is not part of this institution.
British Coursework Help encourages a healthy client interaction through various forms of contact and communication mediums. We offer you round-the-clock support through live chat, query submission form, email, and telephone.
All payments have to be made immediately after placing an order with us. A postponement of this will result in a delay in your work’s processing as we do not begin work on an order until the money has been paid. British Coursework Help receives all due amounts through PayPal or through direct transfers into our bank accounts. Relevant details related to our bank account can be acquired by our customer care representatives.
All of your private and personal information is kept safe and secure and we never disclose your information to anyone as we follow the Data Protection and Companies Act Policy. However, we may offer your information to jurisprudence when required by law.
It is hereby declared that all clients agree that the company will not be held responsible for any incurred losses or damages through the use, misuse, and abuse of our websites’ services.
The protection and safekeeping of the usernames and passwords provided by us to our customers is their sole responsibility. You should never share your information with others and restrict their access to your accounts.
- If an order with a deadline of 48 hours is cancelled after 24 hours of placement, then the company will hold back 50% of the amount as service charges.
- Order(s) placed on the deadline of 8 hours to 24 hours will not be liable for any refund.
- Cancellation amount will be reimbursed after 25 to 30 business days from the time of cancellation.
- Not all orders will be entitled to 100% refund.
- For the dissertation, no cancellation after 72 hours of order placement will be entertained.
We maintain a 100% satisfaction level for all our clients, and keeping to that statement we will keep making revisions on your material until we know that you have reached that level.
The qualifying terms to receive such services are as follows:
- We are accountable to provide you unlimited revisions if in case our writer deviates from the initially mentioned specifications.
- In circumstances where the initially specified instructions are inaccurate, the establishment will not be held responsible to provide unlimited revisions.
- No additional amendments will be included that wasn’t mentioned during the placement of the order. However, additional instructions can be added by paying a specific amount.
- We do not deliver revisions on Sundays and public holidays.
- Clients may claim a revision within 15 days of delivery of an academic paper consisting of 250-5000 words, after 15 days there will be additional charges.
- Clients may claim for a revision within 30 days of delivery of an academic paper exceeding the 5000-word count, after 30 days there will be additional charges.
- Orders with a 24-hour deadline will require 8-12 hours for revisions to be carried out.
- Orders with a 48-hour deadline will require 24 hours for revisions to be carried out.
- Revision of orders with a word count of 5000-9750 will require three days to be carried out.
- Revision of orders exceeding the 10,000-word count will require five-seven days to be carried out.
Since we can’t foresee unplanned circumstances, and since we claim to keep our clients satisfied with our services, we tend to provide them refunds in certain circumstances. While placing an order you must agree to given policies.
- Any demand for refund will not be entitled for 100% money back.
- The exception of full refund is only when a student receives a failing grade, i.e. F on the order delivered from our forum or if there is more than 30% plagiarism found in an order delivered by us.
- Refund will only be issued to students after they provide authentic proof(s).
- Refunds will not be furnished after 30 days of order delivery.
- All orders claiming for a refund will be investigated thoroughly. This process may take 30 days.
- If the student has utilised our revision service for the said order, then the company will hold back 50% as a service charge.
- The company will not process refunds for orders that were placed with a 48 hours and less deadline.
- The company will not process refunds for dissertations that had a deadline of 10 days or less.
- Information Collection Policy:
Before any of our customers make use of our services, they need to first and foremost provide their full name, phone number, address and email address.
- Personal Data Management:
We are staunch followers of the Data Protection & Companies Act Policy and therefore we shall not divulge any personal information of our customers to any third party. Nonetheless, if demanded by law agencies then we’re liable to provide them the necessary information.
- Tracking Policy:
Our customers should be aware of the fact that we track their IP address once they visit our website. This is done to merely provide a more customised service to our customers.
- Access To Private Details:
British Coursework Help has complete access to our customers’ information. Nevertheless, our clients can access their information by answering a few secret questions to confirm their identity.
With the data provided by you, we will be able to contact you via call or email to update you on promotions or services provided by us, until you state an objection to it.