Ten Tips To Improve Your Essay Writing Skills
The likelihood is that at some point in the not-too-distant future (unless you are both incredibly reluctant and startlingly resourceful) you will have to write an essay, either in exam conditions or in your own time, and it will have an impact on your transcription in some way. For many such students, each essay brings with it the challenge of making it that little bit better than the last one. The problem is that when you write essays regularly, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of repeating the same formula each time. Wait, do not leave this blog as yet as we have some good news for you too. It is better to have strategies and plans for bettering your essay writing efforts, and our blog will provide you foolproof tips that would certainly help you in making your task easy. Let’s move to the point without any further ado.
- Reading: Beware that reading here doesn’t mean that we want you to read hundreds of books, but instead, just as the books you read subconsciously help mold your own writing style, reading other people’s essays can help you develop and build on your own essay-writing style too.
- Vocabulary: in order to be a good essay writer, you need to regularly update and build your vocabulary. An upright vocabulary will allow you to express exactly what you mean, as clearly and concisely as possible. Keeping abreast with the trendy and influential words is not challenging by any means as there are many mediums through which you can improve your vocab.
- Learn To Support Your Argument: Be it through the words, or be it through the structure of the sentences, you need to learn to support your arguments in your essay. Use variation of language and manipulation of words to win your arguments in your essays.
- Elevator Pitch: The Elevator Pitch is a technique used by salespeople when condensing the arguments for buying a product into the shortest possible summary, and that’s exactly what you need to incorporate in your essay writing.
- Quoting Others: Do not forget to quote relevant material from credible sources and influential people. It is one of the most recognized technique that would certainly help the cause.
- Grammar: If your grammar is right, 90% of your essay would be right too. Grammatical mistakes sometimes leave a bad taste on the teachers/readers, and they do not bother to read it complete.
- Take Notes: It is highly recommended for you to take notes during the classes. They come handy when you decide to write your essays.
- Breaks: It sound absurd but do not write your essay in one go. Take some breaks in between as it increases the productivity of individual.
- Seek Advice: You are advised to take suggestion from your friend and family while writing your essays. Sometimes, the best ideas come from the people from whom you least expect
Writing Service: Acquire help from a recognized essay writing service like British Coursework Help. They can help you in making your essays more productive.